REALTOR RESOURCES: NEW HOMEOWNER HANDOUT
When your clients move in to their new home, there are a lot of things they’ll have to figure out pretty quickly and they may not know where to start. It’s a good idea to compile a list of pertinent info for them and leave it in their home after the final inspection along with their client gift – they’ll be very appreciative and it’s sure to land you a great review!
- Find your client’s garbage pickup dates by street name here (Madison County)
- Head to our website to find the location(s) closest to their home for claiming homestead
- Leave a few take-out menus from restaurants close to their home or the info for a local delivery service
- A list of vetted contractors you recommend
- And don’t forget any branded swag!
If you don’t know where to start, check out our template! Just fill in the blanks with your client’s info and leave it for them to find when they move in.
You can also find some great info on an area’s sanitation, school district, political representatives and more HERE by typing in the home address.